Set : OSPI/WSAC Wednesday Webinars for School Counselors
During the 2017-18 school year, the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) and the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) will co-host a series of webinars for school counselors. Over the course of the year, we hope to provide relevant and timely information related to college readiness and financial aid, including specific policy changes and useful tools and resources to help you support students.
Webinars take place monthly, always on a Wednesday, from 10:30 – 11:30 AM.
Webinar registration information will be posted here as it becomes available, as will the recordings and supporting materials from previous webinars. Registration information will also be sent on OSPI's News & More for School Counselors. Subscribe at https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/WAOSPI/subscriber/new.
OSPI/WSAC 2017-18 Webinars
- October 4 – Financial Aid Updates/GET 529/12th Yr Campaign (WSAC)
- November 1 – 4-year College Admissions and CADR Updates (WSAC)
- December 6 – Personalized Planning and Postsecondary Pathways for All (apprenticeship, community college programs, and other pathways for postsecondary success) (OSPI)
- January 17 – K-12 Career and College Planning (OSPI)
- February 7 – Supporting and Creating a College Going Culture for Underserved Students (College Bound Scholarship students, Re-Pledge of CBS and College/Senior Declaration Day) (WSAC/WCAN)
- March 7 – Serving Special Populations (WSAC)
- April 18 – High School & Beyond Planning (OSPI)
- May 16 – Dual Credit (OSPI)