If you have filed a WASFA in the past and want to file a WASFA for a new year:
- If the last WASFA application you filled out was PRIOR to October 1, 2016, you will need to create a new WASFA account.
- If the last WASFA application you filled out was AFTER October 1, 2016, you need to sign into your WASFA account and then select the application year you wish to file.
For changes to a previously submitted WASFA, or to add a college to your WASFA:
- Sign into your WASFA account.
- Select the application you would like to change.
- Make the desired changes.
- Complete the electronic signature.
- If parent signature was required on the application, your parent will need to be invited to sign again.
Contact the Washington Student Achievement Council with questions at email@example.com or 888-535-0747, option 2.