WASHINGTON APPLICATION FOR STATE FINANCIAL AID (WASFA)
State Financial Aid for DREAMers
Eligibility for several Washington State financial aid programs has expanded to include students who are ineligible for federal financial aid due to immigration status. Students who meet individual program, income, or residency requirements for the State Need Grant, the College Bound Scholarship, State Work Study, or Passport Scholarship should complete the free WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) to apply for state financial aid.
Before getting started, review the WASFA instructions and gather any documents or other information you may need.
|New User||Returning User|
|Start A New WASFA||Login|
- Parent Worksheet (2016-17) (PDF/Word)
- Student Worksheet (2016-17) (PDF/Word)
- Parent Question Worksheet (2014-15)
- Student Questions Worksheet (2014-15)
- Application Guide
- Financial Aid Facts for the 2017-18 academic year